Michael S. Bennett, Jr.
Primary practice areas
- Georgia, 1993
- United States Supreme Court, 2004
- J.D., Cumberland School of Law, Samford University, 1993
- B.S., Valdosta State University, 1991
- State Bar of Georgia
- Georgia Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Valdosta Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys
- Valdosta Bar Association (President, 2008)
Michael S. Bennett, Jr.’s primary practice includes real estate, personal injury, family law, probate, and criminal law. Michael is extremely active in the Valdosta community, having served on multiple homeowner’s association boards, as President of the Valdosta Bar (2009), as President of the Lowndes Educational Improvement Foundation (2007-2008), and in the United Way. He is active in the Azalea City Kiwanis Club and is a member of First Baptist Church of Valdosta. Michael is married to Molly, a teacher at Hahira Elementary School, and they have two children, Luke and Lauren.